DHF Gun-Type Burner
The Johnson Advantage
- Sub 9 ppm NOx compliance out-of-the-box
- Efficient, stable forced draft combustion
- Compact and factory tested for easy installation
- Durable cast aluminum or fabricated steel housing
- Stainless steel diffuser head design
- Adjustable premix firing head
- Fully automatic safety control
Johnson DHF Burners are designed for use whenever efficient, quiet and smooth combustion is required from a compact packaged system. Quality construction and state-of-the-art design assures years of efficient and reliable service.
They are offered in eleven sizes for optimum performance. A variety of standard and custom control configurations are available to suit any application. A field adjustable premix firing head ensures superior mixing of fuel air, as well as custom shaping of the flame.
All packaged DHF units are fully assembled, pre-wired and factory tested. A circular firing head and integral mounting flange allows direct mounting to the boiler or furnace front plate without requiring special cut-outs, or additional support.
The DHF burner is listed by U.L. Systems are available to meet IRI, FM, CSD-1, NFPA and other special agency approvals.